As a Toastmasters member in your club, you may or may not know about our District and all of the ways there are to become involved with the conversations, events, and activities that are happening beyond your club. Here are a few ways to get involved:
1. Come along to our Education & Training sessions on the third Friday of every month to meet with fellow members and have your questions answered between 6-7pm Melbourne time, and from 7pm hear from excellent presenters on the theme of the month. See our calendar for more information: https://d73toastmasters.org/events_calendar/
2. Join our members-only, closed Facebook Group where we share upcoming events, make announcements, share information and wins with each other: https://www.facebook.com/groups/d73Toastmasters
4. Check out our previous events (including training sessions and contests) on our YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/@d73toastmasters – make sure you like and subscribe so you’re notified of any new videos we upload!
5. Share your club’s events on our social media pages and in the Newsletter (email articles to ).
6. Volunteer to help in the planning and delivery of upcoming events.
If you want to get involved and you’re not sure how, please speak to your Club Officers, your Area Director, or come along on a Friday night and have a chat. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Dani Streets DTM
D73 Public Relations Manager